Guidelines for submitting stories/images:
- Written submissions must be between 500-1,000 words and based on your own experience or ideas.
- Please note that the editor may (for various reasons) decide not to publish your submission or may edit it for length, continuity and interest.
- Before a story is edited or published, the editor will contact the contributor.
- Include 2-3 related digital photos to accompany the story (a file size of about 200 kb, JPEG format). Include a short caption describing the subject/location.
- Remember, you MUST own the copyright or have permission to use the photos submitted.